Sunday, April 8, 2018

Reshoots

   During the editing process, I decided that I wanted to reshoot some scenes that I thought could be done better. I also reshot some scenes that didn't look good. This has delayed me in the process of finishing the film opening since I had to go back to film instead of finalizing the editing of my production. I think that reshooting these scenes was beneficial to my film opening and has definitely caused it to improve. I've incorporated some of the reshot scenes into my film and so far they have proved to definitely be an enhancement from the scenes that were in their place before.
   The reshoots that I did today have turned out to be very helpful. They have allowed my film opening the chance to look better than it would have before and I have already seen the improvement in the parts that I've been able to edit. A reason for the reshoots was that while I was editing, I was able to determine what was lacking in my opening and what needed to be done better. The things that weren't working before I was able to correct. Reshoots gave me the opportunity to reflect on where I was during the creation of my film opening. I think that doing the reshoots was the right decision for the development of my film opening.




Macaulay, S. (n.d.). Independent Film and the Reshoot. Retrieved April 09, 2018, from https://filmmakermagazine.com/77333-independent-film-and-the-reshoot/#.WsrJ6RiZMnU

No comments:

Post a Comment