Thursday, April 12, 2018

Coming to an End

   So the end of this journey is finally approaching. I'm glad to say that I've enjoyed working on this project for the past couple of weeks. I started with an idea of what I wanted at the beginning and have now transformed that into what is almost a complete film opening. During the creation of my film opening, I've learned to appreciate all the different elements that go into a film piece and what it takes to make a film opening that works well.
   I am near the end of my editing with the film opening and am close to putting an end to the project completely. I've been able to incorporate the reshoots that I did into my opening and am almost ready to release the final product. With the way the film opening has turned out, I'm glad that I had the opportunity to work on it and bring my idea to life. This project has been eye-opening into what creating a film piece requires and it has been a pleasure to be apart of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment