Friday, April 6, 2018

Filming Day

   Today was a day that was dedicated to filming. I was able to film the rest of my scenes and got all the footage that I needed to be able to complete my film opening. While filming, I did not run into any major issues and the inconveniences that did occur were minor. I shot several scenes and not all of them will make the final cut because I realized that the amount of footage that I have exceeds more than two minutes. The next couple of days will be decisive in what I use in my film opening and what I will choose to leave out.
   Due the quantity of footage that I have amounted, I will have to cut some scenes out but still have to make the opening flow. I noticed that the idea that I have for the rest of my opening can be constructed in several ways and still be able work. The cutting of scenes will not cause problems in the storyline of my film opening. I will still be able to tell the story that way that I planned even though I will have to restrain myself from using certain scenes. Within the next couple of days I will see how the final product is turning out and determine if any changes need to be made. 

No comments:

Post a Comment