Sunday, April 1, 2018

Sound

   So I've been thinking about what is going to give my film opening a feeling of weariness and figured that sound is going to play a large factor in it. The sound or music that I'm going to have to use is going to be royalty free since I do not have the rights to use any sound that isn't royalty free in my production. The problem with this is being able to find royalty free sound that is of good quality so that I can actually use it in my film opening.
   I've been looking for places in which I can get access to royalty free music and have come across a couple of places which I think could aid me in the production of my film opening. According to Vidooly, Youtube Audio Library is a good choice for finding royalty free sound since they have a large variety of sound effects and music. Other good options that would be beneficial to go to would be Epidemic Sound and Free Stock Music. They both have hundreds of sounds and music tracks which I can choose from to incorporate into my film opening and they have several formats available to retrieve the sound that I want including MP3, WAV, and AIFF. These are sites that I will go to when obtaining sound or music that I may need for my film opening.


Bansal, K. (2018, March 21). YouTube royaltyfree music sites every content creator should know. Retrieved April 01, 2018, from https://vidooly.com/blog/youtube-royalty-free-music-sites-for-creators

No comments:

Post a Comment